Whether you’re interested in a single tooth implant or implant-supported dentures, you can trust our dental implant dentists to provide you with safe, comfortable, and long-lasting solutions for your missing teeth.
Dental Implants in Ann Arbor MI
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a prosthetic tooth root made of titanium that’s placed in your jaw to later support a crown. A dental implant crown restores the look and function of a natural tooth. Our dentists may recommend the to replace missing teeth and prevent bone loss.
Single Tooth Implants
If you are missing a single tooth, an implant is inserted followed by the placement of a single crown. This procedure is performed without disturbing the neighboring teeth.
Often, a broken tooth can be removed and an implant placed on the same day. Our dental implant dentists have years of experience in placing esthetic implant crowns.
New Teeth in One Day
Our implant dentists are experts when it comes to giving you new implant-supported teeth. If you have an arch full of broken teeth, we can replace your teeth withthat are not only beautiful but also very comfortable and long-lasting. No more moving dentures that hurt when you try to chew and move around when you try to talk.
Ask us how we can customize your implant solution to work best for you!
Our dentists will take the time to understand your needs and concerns. They will explain the implant procedure step-by-step and get you the comfortable bite and beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Why is Enhance Dental the #1 place for dental implants in Ann Arbor?
- Expertise: Our dental implant dentists have years of training and experience.
- Customization: We’ll customize an implant solution that best suits your timeframe and lifestyle.
- TLC: We make sure that you’re always comfortable in our office.
- Convenience: All of our dental implant work is done in one convenient location, so there’s no need to travel to a different office.
- Time: You can walk out with a new set of permanent teeth in as little as one appointment.